Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Volunteer Appreciation Gifts


This year, I had several moms volunteer their time each week in my classroom.  I had a copy mom, a grading mom, a mom who put the newsletters and student work together, and reading group moms.  They were a huge help and I wanted to do a little something to show my appreciation.  I found many ideas on Pinterest.  CLICK HERE to check out my "Gift Ideas" board. 
 
I decided to go with a "mint" bag and popcorn (and of course a hand-written Thank You note):      
I put a variety of mints in a bag and printed off the adorable, colorful tag from April's TPT site: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Parent-Volunteer-Appeciation-Gift-Tags-Cards-231826.   
I made the popcorn tags myself and attached a bow (not shown).  I also made this little note in a Word document, but the idea came from Pinterest:
My parent volunteers were amazing and deserved more than this!  Even though it wasn't much, I think they appreciated the gesture and I certainly appreciated their help!

No comments:

Post a Comment